The Audi RS e-tron GT is a high-performance electric sports car and a premium electric vehicle that boasts a powerful electric engine and a luxurious interior, positioning it as an electric supercar in the automotive market. This Audi RS e-tron GT checklist will guide you through your buying experience.
(A) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Pre-Pickup Items
1. Check all dealership paperwork for the correct name and address for all buyers.
2. Confirm the actual vehicle’s VIN matches all of your paperwork.
3. Verify that the vehicle’s body color, interior, options, and wheels match what you configured.
4. Bring proof of down payment having been made if sent before, and the final payment, if required.
5. Bring a printed insurance card if possible, if not, bring a digital copy.
6. Download the myAudi App.
(B) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Exterior Inspection
1. Inspect body exterior paint for defects.
2. Inspect under the car for signs of damage or scratches from test drives or transport.
3. Check along all body panels for gaps or misalignment, especially the trunk gap, charge port door, passenger side door / quarter panel alignment.
4. Inspect wheel rims for damage, and all 4-valve stem covers on tires.
5. Inspect all glass. It should look clear with no damage.
6. Check for proper windshield trim installation.
7. Test all doors to ensure they open and close easily.
8. Test opening and closing of the trunk with auto-close button. Trunk should latch and seal automatically.
9. Check all exterior lights for condensation.
10. Inspect the all-weather seals around door gaps and windows for damage and fitment.
11. Test opening trunk and unlocking doors with key fob.
(C) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: In The Driver’s Seat
1. Verify the vehicle is charged to 100% (if required for travel to home destination).
2. Set driver profile and seat memory system.
3. Check for any error messages on the display screen.
4. Make sure the latest system software updates are installed by checking for updates on the system screen.
5. Check each window operation for speed and any noises.
6. Make sure heat and air conditioning work at full power.
7. Make sure heated seat / steering wheel / vented seats work (if equipped).
8. Test the sound system to ensure all speakers are working, especially the amp.
9. Test steering wheel repositioning.
10. Test vehicle’s horn.
11. Check windshield for distorted view.
12. Test the windshield wipers.
13. Test the turn signal cameras.
14. Check side mirrors folding and positioning operation.
15. Check sun-visor operation and mirror condition.
16. Check the rearview mirror for clarity.
17. Understand the different drive modes and how to move between them.
18. Understand the different regent modes and how the paddle shifters work.
19. Test navigation and voice command.
(D) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Interior Inspection
1. Inspect interior upholstery and all surfaces for damage or issues with build.
2. Check the windshield and windows for cracks, chips, or distortion.
3. Check all seat belts for proper operation and condition.
4. Check seats for noises – check all directions of adjustment.
5. Check that the rear seats fold-down properly.
6. Test back seat to ensure it is securely attached by pulling upwards.
(E) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Connectivity Inspection
1. Test connectivity in USB ports – there are 2 USB-C in the front of the car.
2. Check 12-volt DC receptacle has power.
3. Test connectivity of wireless phone charger.
4. Test music streaming & phone streaming work, Sirius trial is activated.
5. Test both key fobs’ operation.
6. Pair your smartphone to your vehicle via Bluetooth.
(F) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Lighting Inspection
1. Check vanity mirror lights and front lights.
2. Check dome light.
3. Check driver & passenger door puddle lights.
4. Inspect/check all door lights, including latch and window button.
5. Steering wheel control lights.
6. Check glovebox operation including light.
7. Trunk lights.
8. Headlights (low & high beam).
9. Front and rear turn signal lights.
10. Rear wing/quarter panel puddle light.
11. Brake lights.
(G) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: Inspect Charging Ability
1. Check that the charge port door opens and latches correctly.
2. Check charge port indicator light.
3. Test charger on site.
4. Test at Level 2 and level 3 charger, if available.
(H) Audi RS E-Tron GT Checklist: App Setup And Final Items
1. Sync the myAudi App to the vehicle.
2. If more than one driver, add them to driver profile on the app and on the vehicle.
3. Verify any additional items that were specified as being included with purchase.
Disclaimer: Electric Vehicle Buyer Guides provided by EV Universe are for educational purposes only and do not constitute advice on the acceptability, performance, pricing or any other factor of the purchasing experience of a vehicle.
More on EV Universe:
- Explore More EVs: Check out our comprehensive listings page for detailed information on top electric vehicles.
- Shop EV Parts: We’re more than just a source of information. Browse our extensive marketplace for a variety of EV parts and products.
- Insights & Updates: Stay updated in the world of electric vehicles with our insights section. Dive into our in-depth reviews, educational pieces, and the latest news.